ETH Miner U2000
NVIDIA GPU Miner | Multi Algorithm Mining | High Stability | High Residual Value
Unixhash U2000 Ethereum cryptocurrency mining rig comes loaded with an 9 GPU motherboard, hash up to 445TH/s, and the power of the whole machine is 950W.
ETH Miner U2000 Key Specifications/ Special Features
|Hash||445MH/s (ETH) ±5%|
|Voltage||220 V (PSU converts 110v to 220v)|
|GPU Amount||9 * NVIDIA rtx3060M 6GB (GDDR6)|
|Dimensions||773mm(L) x 392mm(W) x 175mm(H)|
|Gross Weight||21 KG|
|Net Weight||18.5 KG|
|0°C to 40°C|
|System type||64-bit operating system, x64-based processor|
|Minerbabe OS (Liunx)|
1. Payment accepted in USDT, USDC, or USD. The unit price and total price of the products, the amount paid by you shall be all denominated in U.S. dollars.
2. The shipping costs, cutsoms charges, and taxes(if any) are not included in the retail price shown above.
3. After an order has been submitted, a request to cancel the order, refund any part of the ordered amount or change the ordered item(s) to different item(s) or different batch(es) will not be entertained by UNIXHASH.
4. The pictures shown are for reference only; the final shipment version shall prevail.
1. Shipmens will be scheduled on a first-paid-first-ship basis for orders on which UNIXHASH has received full payment.
2. You are responsible for any customs delays or returned shipments due to a lack of proper documentation. It's highly recommended to be aware of local customs clearance policies and to prepare all customs documentation ahead of time to avoid any customs clearance delays or unexpected costs.
1. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. UNIXHASH will cover shipping costs when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
2.The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from UNIXHASH. Once the miner is resold, warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. If the user fails to use the product per the given instructions, specifications, and conditions provided or changes the function settings of the unit without UNIXHASH's prior consent, UNIXHASH will not be liable for any damage arising therefrom.