Koi Miner C16 M
BTC Miner koi c16 M adopts the new architecture of FinFET N+1 process technology. The computing power of the whole machine is over 82TH/s, the highest is 84/s, and the unit computing power is reduced to 41J/T.
BTC Miner koi c16 M adopts dual air duct heat dissipation design, short distance ventilation, efficient heat dissipation. The calculation force table is designed for reasonable and long-lasting temperature control to ensure the smooth operation of the machine.
BTC Miner Koi C16 M Key Specifications/ Special Features
Product Name: BTC Miner koi c16 M
Hash rate 82TH/s±5%
Working temperature0 ° C to 40 ° C
Operating humidity5% RH-95% RH, non-condensing
PROCESS TECHNOLOGY FinFET N+1
1. Payment accepted in USDT, USDC, or USD. The unit price and total price of the products, the amount paid by you shall be all denominated in U.S. dollars.
2. The shipping costs, cutsoms charges, and taxes(if any) are not included in the retail price shown above.
3. After an order has been submitted, a request to cancel the order, refund any part of the ordered amount or change the ordered item(s) to different item(s) or different batch(es) will not be entertained by UNIXHASH.
4. The pictures shown are for reference only; the final shipment version shall prevail.
1. Shipmens will be scheduled on a first-paid-first-ship basis for orders on which UNIXHASH has received full payment.
2. You are responsible for any customs delays or returned shipments due to a lack of proper documentation. It's highly recommended to be aware of local customs clearance policies and to prepare all customs documentation ahead of time to avoid any customs clearance delays or unexpected costs.
1. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. UNIXHASH will cover shipping costs when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
2.The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from UNIXHASH. Once the miner is resold, warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. If the user fails to use the product per the given instructions, specifications, and conditions provided or changes the function settings of the unit without UNIXHASH's prior consent, UNIXHASH will not be liable for any damage arising therefrom.